Our purpose is to reach women, where they are, with the love of Jesus Christ, to grow in our relationship with Him, and to faithfully serve others in a way that builds up the body of Christ and glorifies the Lord.
Our goal is to:
- Embrace and value the diversity of women of all ages, stages, and backgrounds in life
- Extend God’s good news of salvation to those who don’t yet know Him
- Establish opportunities for spiritual growth and maturity through prayer and the study of God’s Word
- Enable women to discover God’s plan and purpose for their lives
- Educate women on how to acquire and maintain wholeness and balance in daily living
- Equip and train women to minister more effectively in their home, church,community and beyond
- Encourage women to build personal and healthy relationships with the women in their lives
- Experience the joy of true fellowship that is made possible only through a living relationship with Christ
If you would like to connect with us or have any questions about our ministry events please contact Karen Bogart at email@example.com
We look forward to getting to know you!
We are a group of women who have been called to serve others. Our team consists of leaders who have responsibility for various aspects of ministry to women in our church and community.