Our purpose is to reach women, where they are, with the love of Jesus Christ, to grow in our relationship with Him, and to faithfully serve others in a way that builds up the body of Christ and glorifies the Lord.
Our goal is to:
- Embrace and value the diversity of women of all ages, stages, and backgrounds in life
- Extend God’s good news of salvation to those who don’t yet know Him
- Establish opportunities for spiritual growth and maturity through prayer and the study of God’s Word
- Enable women to discover God’s plan and purpose for their lives
- Educate women on how to acquire and maintain wholeness and balance in daily living
- Equip and train women to minister more effectively in their home, church,community and beyond
- Encourage women to build personal and healthy relationships with the women in their lives
- Experience the joy of true fellowship that is made possible only through a living relationship with Christ
If you would like to connect with us or have any questions about our ministry events please contact Karen Bogart at email@example.com
We look forward to getting to know you!
We are a group of women who have been called to serve others. Our team consists of leaders who have responsibility for various aspects of ministry to women in our church and community.
March 20 Ephesians 1
March 27 Communicating Good News
April 3 no study (FBC organizational meeting)
April 10 Ephesians 1 (finish) and 2
April 17 Spring break (no study)
April 24 Ephesians 3
May 1 Ephesians 4
May 8 Ephesians 5
May 15 Ephesians 6